Sunday, August 4, 2013

Pieces

I've struggled to live up to...
What you want, need me to be.
Its all too much sometimes,
Trying not to disappoint.
I wanna love you the right way,
Your way.
I can't be someone I'm not,
I'm just me, who I was meant to be.
I wish you could see the good,
See the love.
I throw my heart into it all,
But its never enough for you.
I thought you could see the real me,
Eventually.
I feel lost in the shadows,
Barely breathing.
Pushed down by you,
Gasping for air.
I can't be your puppet,
Pulled along by my strings.
I thought love was everything,
Cause I gave it all to you.
Piece by piece,
You broke me down.
I've come to realize,
Its your heart that's broken.
You could never fell my love,
You're not capable.
Somewhere along the way,
You lost love.
My last drop of love is...
Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment