Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Te Dije (I Told You)

I told you that I loved you,
I thought that was enough.
Te dije que te amaba,
Creí que fue suficiente.
I was wrong, so wrong,
But my heart was yours and no one else´s.
Estaba equivocada, muy equivocada,
Pero mi corazón era tuya y de nadie mas.
I can´t forget you, no matter how hard I try,
You´re in my heart, my skin.
No puedo olvidarte, no importa cuanto lo intento,
Estas en mi corazón, en mi piel.
You left me behind,
Without a goodbye.
Me dejaste atrás,
Sin un adiós.
It´s hard to forget...
What we had.
Esta difícil olvidar...
Lo que tuvimos.
Pictures of you and I,
Memories I treasure.
Retratos de tu y yo,
Recuerdos que aprecio.
Every story has a beginning and an end,
Ours ended in nothing.
Cada historia tiene un principio y final,
La de nosotros termino en nada.


*Inspired by the song "La Bella y La Bestia" by Reik &Morat*

No comments:

Post a Comment