Thursday, August 14, 2014

Dangerous Love

You were dangerous
From the first Hello
You had me
You played me
Wrapped me around your fingers
Had me at your 
Beck and call
I went along with it
I longed for you
You were sweeter 
Than candy
I dived into you
Not wanting to come up for air
Stroked ever curve
To memory
I wanted you
I lost my mind
With the words you said
The way your lips glistened
Waiting to be kissed
Calling me 
Pulling me 
Closer to you
More was never enough
Wanted all of you
Teased me
Bit by bit
Never enough time
To savor all of you
You had that magic
Captivated me 
Endlessly
Couldn't you see
I just wanted
Every word 
Every thought
You know what you did
Did it so well
I couldn't say no
Should have known
How you would be
What you'ld do to me
How you'ld make me feel
Your were just too
Dangerous

No comments:

Post a Comment