Monday, February 20, 2012

This Desire...


there's nothing sweeter
than your lips against mine
all I want, all I need
is time alone...
time alone with you
my hands rise and fall
against your skin
breathe in your perfume
takes me to another place
there's never enough time
to discover every part of you
can I be...can you be
all that you...all that I...need
my heart beats faster
every time I look into your eyes
I would rather stay here
wrapped up in the way you make me feel
the thirst I have for you
will never be satisfied
there's so much more I have to offer
just gimme the chance
I promise...
you won't regret it...you'll enjoy it
there's never a maybe when it comes to you
my mission...my motivation...is to please you
there's nothing more perfect
than to place that feeling in a kiss
can't but want more and more
my cup will never be full...of you
no other place I'd rather be
than inside of you and this desire...

No comments:

Post a Comment